- 1 Models
- 1.1 Basic Questions
- 1.1.1 How can I sign up as a model?
- 1.1.2 Who can be a webcam model on Stripchat?
- 1.1.3 Does this cost money?
- 1.1.4 What does it mean to be a webcam model on Stripchat?
- 1.1.5 Do I have to follow a schedule?
- 1.1.6 How can I know that my account is secured?
- 1.1.7 How can I earn money on Stripchat?
- 1.1.8 Is there any way to rank higher on Stripchat?
- 1.1.9 How can I improve my StripScore?
- 1.1.10 Can I use Skype or other 3rd Party Software to communicate with Members?
- 1.1.11 Can I make an arrangement with a member to be paid in anything other than tokens?
- 1.1.12 How can I protect myself from unwanted recordings?
- 1.2 Chatting
- 1.3 Earnings
- 1.3.1 Can I receive my payments via Paypal or Western Union?
- 1.3.2 How can I change my payment settings?
- 1.3.3 How can I get information about my missing payment?
- 1.3.4 How long does it take to reissue a check or a wire transfer?
- 1.3.5 How can I get paid?
- 1.3.6 How long does it take to receive a payment?
- 1.3.7 How much can I earn as a model on Stripchat?
- 1.3.8 How much is a token worth?
- 1.3.9 How often do you send payments?
- 1.3.10 I haven't received my wire transfer, what can I do?
- 1.3.11 What's the minimum payment requirement?
- 1.3.12 Do you offer protection from chargebacks?
- 1.4 My Profile
- 1.4.1 Can I promote my paysite on Stripchat?
- 1.4.2 Can I promote other companies or brands on Stripchat?
- 1.4.3 Can I sell my content on Stripchat?
- 1.4.4 Can I promote my social media on my SupportLiveCam profile?
- 1.4.5 How can I pimp my profile on Stripchat?
- 1.4.6 Why is it important to have a photo gallery?
- 1.4.7 Who's the King?
- 1.4.8 What are Knights?
- 1.4.9 Who are the Followers?
- 1.4.10 Who are My Friends?
- 1.5 Registration
- 1.6 Technical Questions
- 1.6.1 How can I start streaming?
- 1.6.2 What computer do I need to broadcast correctly on Stripchat?
- 1.6.3 What cameras are the recommended ones?
- 1.6.4 What camera splitter is the most suitable to broadcast correctly?
- 1.6.5 How can I clear the cookies cache of my browser?
- 1.6.6 My webcam is not functioning properly, what can I do?
- 1.1 Basic Questions
How can I sign up as a model?
In order to register as a model and become member of our community, please use the following link: https://supportlivecam.com/signup/model
User accounts can not be upgraded to model accounts.
Who can be a webcam model on Stripchat?
We accept 18+ years old females, males, couples, and transgenders. Everyone's welcome!
Does this cost money?
Membership is FREE, whether you are a model or a viewer.
What does it mean to be a webcam model on Stripchat?
Webcam modeling on SupportLiveCam means chatting in a webcam chat with users and earning money. You can check our live chats and see how other models work at: https://supportlivecam.com
Do I have to follow a schedule?
You can work whenever you want! You are your own boss! No schedules, no minimum hours. It's a good idea to have a schedule so your fans know when to come back to your room. You can also tell your followers to click "Notify when online" so they get push notifications and emails when you're about to broadcast.
How can I know that my account is secured?
We take online security very seriously, so we implemented two-factor authentication (known as 2FA) to give your account an extra layer of protection in case your password is ever compromised. We highly recommend you enable this feature. Thus, every time SupportLiveCam notices a suspicious login attempt, will automatically prompt for a 2FA code to ensure that it’s really you who is logging in.
To learn more about how to set it up, please refer to our FAQ article: https://help.supportlivecam.com/en/support/solutions/articles/35000136311.
Be confident that with us your account safety always comes first and something you won’t have to worry about.
How can I earn money on Stripchat?
There are several ways to earn money:
1. Get tips for your shows
Members are allowed to send tokens in the form of tips during public shows. They tip models as a sign of appreciation for them sharing their shows and answering requests. Users are not required to tip models. It's optional.
2. Earn from Private Shows
A Private Show costs 24 tokens ($1.2) per minute by default. However, this price can be changed at https://supportlivecam.com/settings (from 16 to 120 tokens per minute). A viewer can request a Private Show from any model, but it is up to the models to decide who they will go on a Private with. In the Private Show, the model performs a special show for ONLY ONE viewer, although there can be spies. The Private Show can be ended at any time by any of the two parties, or automatically when the viewer runs out of tokens.
3. Earn from spying members
All models have the possibility to earn from spying members in Private Shows. This function allows other members to spy on a Private Show by paying a default price of 8 tokens ($0.4) for a minute of spying. This price can be changed at https://supportlivecam.com/settings. Spying members are not allowed to write comments or make demands. They can watch as long as they have tokens available. Once they run out of tokens, they will not be able to watch until they buy more. Models who allow spying are listed on one of the pages in the top menu:https://supportlivecam.com/tag/spy. Each spying member pays less, but you can have several members spying at the same time.
4. Earn from Cam2Cam Shows
Cam2Cam is a one-on-one cam show, where a model and a member can see each other. It costs 32 tokens ($1.6) per minute by default. However, this price can be changed at https://supportlivecam.com/settings(from 32 up to 120 tokens per minute). Any viewer with tokens can request a Cam2Cam Show from a model, but it is up to the model to decide who they will go on a Cam2Cam Show with. Cam2Cam has proven to be an excellent choice for both new and experienced models, because of its individual approach and earning potential.
5. Earn from Group Shows and Ticket Shows
Group Shows are like Private Shows, but an unlimited number of people can join. You decide the price that users pay per minute, and once set, you can announce the start of your Group Show right away or in 10 minutes. Users can either reserve a spot before the show starts of join once it has already begun. On the other hand, Ticket Shows are like Group Shows but with a fixed price instead of per-minute rate. You set the price and announce the Ticket Show 5 minutes before. Then users will book their spot with their tips in your room. If you set a price of 100 tokens, for example, users that send you up to that amount of tokens with their tips (be it split or in a single tip) will already have their place for the show.
6. Earn from your Fan Club
Fan Club is a subscription service that you can enable anytime to get passive income on a monthly basis from your loyal fans. There are 3 different subscription tiers available and the user benefits to include in each is 100% up to you. Depending on which one they sign up to, they will have a different distinctive badge in your room, and you will get a different quantity of tokens per month. Learn more about Fan Clubs.
7. Earn from your Referral Program
This is a unique opportunity for models to bring in their friends and acquaintances to SupportLiveCam and make cash in the process. If they register using your referral link, they will become your referred users. Then, each time one of these referred users spend tokens on you, an extra 20% will be added up to their token payments – except for anonymous tips. It's only available for new users that were not registered on SupportLiveCam before.
8. You can earn money by winning bonus cash
All models have the chance to win bonus cash every 3 hours! Up to 8 times a day you can win for having the largest amount of tokens earned. You can check actual details of the contest here (https://supportlivecam.com/top/rules). There is also a monthly contests with much higher awards of up to $20,000.
9. Sell your content
Earn more money and generate passive income by creating photo and video albums and selling them to your viewers. Whether you're online or offline, users can buy your albums - this is an extra way to make more cash. You can charge anywhere from 1 token to 499 tokens for each album. Create as many albums as you want with different names and price them as you wish!
Is there any way to rank higher on Stripchat?
We have an exclusive system that backs models’ ranking on our site named StripScore. Your StripScore is determined on various parameters that are all show and profile related. You can improve your StripScore to rank higher on the model list and hence get more traffic in your room. For a more detailed description of what StripScore is and how it works, refer to our StripScore wiki page.
How can I improve my StripScore?
Apart from having a complete profile (check our StripScore page for further details), the main factor that takes part in boosting your StripScore is your revenue per hour. We have prepared the article Guide to improving your StripScore, where we tell you tricks about how to increase your revenue and thus improve your StripScore.
Can I use Skype or other 3rd Party Software to communicate with Members?
No. Taking users off the site and inviting them elsewhere is strictly prohibited. These kind of agreements are extremely risky and we DO NOT take any responsibility for any actions that happen out our site. Models engaged in this kind of behavior will be banned from the site immediately and without warning. The reason of the prohibition is to ensure your safety as well as the safety of users.
Can I make an arrangement with a member to be paid in anything other than tokens?
No. It is strictly prohibited to engage in any payment form other than tokens. We DO NOT take any responsibility for any payments such as Western Union, PayPal or any other form of payment. Models requesting these kind of payments or engaged in this kind of behavior will be banned from the site immediately and without warning. The reason of the prohibition is to ensure your safety as well as the safety of users.
How can I protect myself from unwanted recordings?
We recommend that all models register with DMCA for their own protection.
Why do I hear different sounds when I receive a tip?
Each amount of tip has different sound associated with it.
Sound variations are based on the following categories of token amounts:
• 1-10 tokens
• 11-49 tokens
• 50-99 tokens
• 100-199 tokens
• 200-499 tokens
• 500-999 tokens
• 1000+ tokens
You can also use these sounds to configure your Ohmibod.
User typology on Stripchat
We have 7 different user leagues on the site: Grey, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Diamond, Royal and Legend. You will see each username in a color according to the kind of user they are.
There are also:
• Guests - Users on the site who haven't registered yet.
• Ultimates - Users that pay a monthly subscription. Only Ultimate members can become KNIGHTS! Knights can mute users who are being abusive or rude for 24 hours. Ultimate users can be in invisible mode, hiding their username and appearing as Anonymous users in the user list. Ultimate users can also send you private messages, so check your inbox regularly!
• Admins - Members of the SupportLiveCam team who are supervising the activity on the site and are there to assist you with any issues you may have.
You can also learn more about each user on our User Level System page.
Can I block certain countries from viewing my show?
Yes, you can block specific countries. Go to your Settings and Privacy menu and look for Banned Countries. Though we cannot assure that users using a VPN will not be able to view your live shows.
How can I ban or mute unwanted users?
Next to a viewer’s comment is the option to ban them. When you click on it, a box will appear with a question to confirm the action. Double check the viewer’s name to make sure you are banning the right one and then click OK. If you ever want to unban a viewer that you banned by mistake the option is always available for you. It can be found under the Banned Users menu. By default, Guest users are not allowed to make comments or chat in the models' room. You can adjust your default chat settings in your broadcasting page > My Show Controls.
Another possibility if you don't want to ban someone, is muting them for 24 hours. You can find this option also next to a viewer's comment or in their user card. After 24 hours, they will be able to chat in your room again.
Note: Bans last for 30 days
How can I unban/unmute a user I banned/muted by mistake?
To unban a user, go to your Banned Users list and click on the small pencil icon, then on the small x button on the desired user and click on Save. To unmute a user you can do so from their user card or directly from their message in the public chat, clicking on the red "muted" icon.
Can I receive my payments via Paypal or Western Union?
No, we don't pay via Paypal and Western Union, but you can use ePayService (https://epayservices.com), Paxum (https://www.paxum.com) or Cosmo Payment (https://www.cosmopayment.com) for immediate payments.
How can I change my payment settings?
You can change your payment settings at https://supportlivecam.com/payments-settings. Every time you make a change to your payment settings you validate the change by your email. So, make sure you have access to the email address that you are using for your SupportLiveCam account. This is done to ensure that nobody but you can make any changes.
How can I get information about my missing payment?
We encourage you to first contact your payment provider to consult any missing payments. If your payment is overdue, please don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer support team at https://help.supportlivecam.com/en/support/tickets/new
How long does it take to reissue a check or a wire transfer?
Make sure your payment information is correct by double checking it before the payment is sent.
Please add the following information to your request:
* Beneficiary Name * Amount * Zip / Postal Code * For Wire: Last 4 numbers of IBAN or Account Number'
How can I get paid?
After being approved as a model, you will be able to finalize your payment settings here https://supportlivecam.com/payments-settings. Double check that your payment information is correct to avoid any delays in receiving your payments.
You can receive payments via Paxum, Cosmo Payment, ePayService, ACH/Direct Transfers, Checks, Bitcoin/Cryptocurrencies, International Wire Transfers and EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA).
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios and are executed automatically on Tuesdays, except Wire Transfer payments which are issued every other Tuesday.
How long does it take to receive a payment?
Paxum, ePayService and Cosmo Payment payouts are delivered instantly. ACH/Direct, EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA) International Wire Transfers usually take 2-10 business days. Checks might take up to a month to arrive, depending on the postal services of your country. Bitcoin/Cryptocurrencies usually take only a few hours to be processed.
How much can I earn as a model on Stripchat?
It all depends on your skills, talent, dedication and hard work. Successful models can earn over $10,000 per month. It is highly recommended that you do not broadcast on multiple sites. Doing so divides the model's attention and slows down the speed of the broadcast, resulting in unsatisfied users on every platform.
How much is a token worth?
1 token = 0,05$ for the model.
How often do you send payments?
- Weekly payments for ePayments, and Paxum.
- Wire transfers and checks are paid each two weeks.
- Payout day: Tuesday and we are paying for all the previous time until and including Sunday.
Please note that payouts are only made once the minimum payout amount has been reached.
I haven't received my wire transfer, what can I do?
It usually takes from 3 days to 2 weeks to receive a wire transfer. If you have problems, please check the payment details and contact your bank. If more than two weeks have passed and you still haven't received the wire transfer, please let us know via our contact form and we'll trace it through our partner. We can resend the wire transfer only if it returns back to us, so please be very accurate when adding your payment details.
What's the minimum payment requirement?
Minimum payment requirements:
- ePayService, Paxum, Cosmo Payment, Bitcoin and Etherium: $50
- International wire transfer: $500
- EUR wire transfer (SEPA), ACH/Direct Payments and Check: $100
Wire transfers are free for models.
Do you offer protection from chargebacks?
In case of chargebacks, you are 100% protected, as we understand that this is an unfortunate situation that cannot be prevented.
However, there are two cases when SupportLiveCam reserves the right to deduct tokens from your earnings:
- Fraudulent activity: When users with malicious intents are tipping considerable amounts to models or when models are found to be in cooperation with fraudulent users. Models are expected to report any suspicious activity that goes on in their room to https://supportlivecam.com/support.
- User complaint regarding an unsatisfactory show
Can I promote my paysite on Stripchat?
Yes, you are welcome to share the link to your paysite anywhere on SupportLiveCam as long as they are not fundraising sites.
Can I promote other companies or brands on Stripchat?
Promoting other companies is strictly prohibited, remember that we are a trademark company and do not own the rights to promote someone else without their legal (written) authorization.
Can I sell my content on Stripchat?
Yes, you can create paid photo albums and price them anywhere from 1 to 999 tokens. Your albums can have as many photos as you like and the number of possible paid albums is unlimited. Album sales earnings are instantly credited to the model's account in the exact same way as other tokens earned on the site.
Feel free to add your social media links to your SupportLiveCam profile. We don’t advise you, however, to share any personal information on your profile, such as real name, phone number or email address. Moreover, it is forbidden to advertise other adult streaming websites (and adult streaming related sites), websites that offer alternative means of payment or fundraising websites with links, text material, logos, pictures, videos, etc.
How can I pimp my profile on Stripchat?
To edit your profile; log in, go to the top right, click on your username, and select My Profile. Create a nice preview photo. The better photo you have the more visitors you will attract. Models with a pimped out profile and multiple photos earn more revenue than other models on the site.
Why is it important to have a photo gallery?
Having a nice photo gallery can help you promote yourself even when you are offline because you'll look extremely striking to users that could be potential Knights and Kings. So it's a good idea to have an accessible album to everyone or to registered users. You can also give your friends on SupportLiveCam access to a "Friends Only" album for free, to show them how much you appreciate their loyalty. There are a few options you can play around with regarding free and paid albums for you to create a passive income. With the paid album feature, you can create special albums that you can sell regardless of being online or offline. We recommend having at least one photo album and one video on your profile, since it helps boost your StripScore.
Who's the King?
The King represents the highest tipper in 12 hours of broadcasting in a model's room. This is automatically calculated in the chat and other users can see it and compete to become the King.
What are Knights?
Knights are loyal users that have a subscribed to the Ultimate membership and are chosen by you, the model, to help you moderate the room. They have the power to mute users in your chat room for 24 hours. The decision to night a user is up to the model.
Who are the Followers?
Users who start to following by clicking on the heart icon in your profile. Your profile will be displayed on their index page every time you go online. We also strongly encourage you to tell your fans to click “Notify when online” in your profile so they get the push and email notifications when you are online.
You’ll notice in your profile a My Followings tab. If you follow other models, they will appear in the My Followings tab and you will receive instant notifications when they are online.
Who are My Friends?
You have the choice to accept or decline friend requests from users. If you do accept them, then your friends can initiate chats with you for free. Only your friends have the ability to send you a private message (and Ultimate members of course!).
I've signed up and uploaded my documents, when will you approve my account?
All registrations are reviewed within 48 hours.
My document was rejected, what's wrong with it?
The most frequent reasons for rejection are:
- Bad quality of photo (unable to read letters)
- No birth date on ID
- No face on ID
- Digitally modified photos
- Only some parts of the documents visible
Please check our requirements on this link https://help.supportlivecam.com/en/support/solutions/articles/35000139779 and re-upload the documents.
How can I start streaming?
Before you start, make sure that you have:
• A fast internet connection, such as cable internet or DSL (wired internet connections is preferable), with upload speed of at least 2 Mbps. If you're broadcasting from other platforms at the same time, 2 Mbps will not be enough, you will need higher upload speed (as well as if you're broadcasting with OBS). Broadcasting will work with slower upload speeds, but the quality of your stream would not optimal.
• Keep closed all unnecessary applications such as Skype, browsers, torrents, etc.
These two segments are extremely important. You will earn less cash and your rating could be lowered due to a poor internet connection.
• A webcam with a built-in microphone or a webcam + standalone microphone.
• We recommend to broadcast with OBS to achieve higher video and audio quality and hence deliver a professional stream. Learn more on How to use OBS studio.
• The desire to have fun and interact with hundreds of viewers!
What computer do I need to broadcast correctly on Stripchat?
- Operating systems: Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.9. Other OS are acceptable but might not be as efficient as Windows 10
- Processor: Quad-Core or above
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or above
- Internet connection: broadband connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed (more if you're streaming with OBS or from several platforms at the same time)
What cameras are the recommended ones?
In order to broadcast with good camera feed, we recommend you to use
- Logitech C920: http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/product/hd-pro-webcam-c920
- Logitech BCC950: http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/product/conferencecam-bcc950?crid=1667
- Logitech HD Pro C930e / Logitech Pro Webcam: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/c930e-webcam
- Logitech C925e Webcam & Logitech C922 Pro Stream: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/c922-pro-stream-webcam
- Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e: http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/conferencecam-cc3000e-business
- Logitech PTZ Pro: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024156074
- Logitech Group: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/conferencecam-group
Any of these devices could provide you HD quality during your future shows.
What camera splitter is the most suitable to broadcast correctly?
There are a lot of splitters that can be used (but make sure you select the resolution that we use on our site). However, there's a splitter that stands out among the rest due to its high flexibility and options to broadcast: http://very-soft.com/product/webcamsplitter.
To clear your browser's cookie cache please follow the steps given here: https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
It is very useful to avoid glitches, therefore it is strongly recommended to do it before starting each stream.
My webcam is not functioning properly, what can I do?
There can be a number of reasons:
Make sure you use cable and not WiFi. WiFi might not provide enough stability for streaming.
Your processor might be overloaded by running too many unnecessary programs or browser tabs. Close all programs and browser tabs that are not necessary for work.
Flash downloads and installs a lot of temporary files, which can slow down your browser. Every week, make sure you clear the cookies cache of your browser.
2. Slow/blurry image: this is due to incorrect camera settings, make sure you do not make drastic changes whenever you adjust the camera settings.
3. Pixelated image, wrong aspect ratio: this is due to the different resolution selected in the splitter compared to what you stream on the site. Always use the same resolution as what you have selected on SupportLiveCam.
4. Blank camera feed: If your visitors cannot see your camera image, then stop broadcasting, wait 2 minutes, refresh the page (by pressing F5 / FN + F5 on the keyboard) and start broadcasting again.
5. Black camera feed: No camera device is selected as a source on the site or the wrong camera device is selected as a source in your splitter. Make sure that you chose the correct video source before starting the stream and do not select the camera that is already picked by the splitter on the “Start broadcasting” page.